Friday, April 8, 2011

Shocker: Pia Toscano is out!; “I’ll Stand By You”/“River Deep Mountain High” American Idol 10

Many seems deeply affected with the result show last night as  Pia Toscano was voted off from "American Idol" season 10. Even the judges expressed their disappointment with the voting public.

AI judge Jennifer Lopez was very upset, saying: "I have no idea what just happened here. I'm shocked. I'm angry." Randy Jackson added, "This makes me mad".

Some celebrities are also scratching their heads and expressed their opinion via twitter.

Ashton Kutcher: “Who are the people that vote on American Idol? That’s just crazy! That Pia girl is dope.”

AI host Ryan Seacrest:: “After we went off air no one in audience left their seat, everyone was in shock. Judges walked on stage to talk to her. @JLo was emotional…

Alyssa Milano: “@PToscanoAI10 Keep your head up, beauty girl. You’re an awesome talent.”

Snooki: “Pia should have won the whole thing! I’m not watchin Idol anuymore. I’m with JLO on this one”

Jessica Alba: “Who’s mad about Pia? I think she’s got a promising career ahead of her. Girl can sing her butt off and she’s stunning.”

Also in the bottom 3 are Jacob Lusk and Stefano Langone. Both this guys are also in their way out --- it's just a matter of time.  22 year-old Pia got lots of potential -- Vocally, she got it.. The only thing is,  she must develop more  charm on stage.

Result show

Pia Toscano “I’ll Stand By You”

Pia Toscano “River Deep Mountain High”



Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment